BLOG - ABOUT - BANDS - CONTACT - SUBSCRIBE - TWITTER 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Own Designs


Inspired by my first post on this blog about creating one's own t-shirt designs I began to make some myself which I put under the label of Arny L. Designs. If you wish to make t-shirt designs I would recommend using Adobe Illustrator CS, the program which I have been using. I have gathered four of my  designs to show you, and have made others purchasable at my website. I also have my designs viewable on models in the screen at the bottom of this page. 







If you look at the last design and tilt your head to the right, you can see that what you once thought was the keyboard for the guitar becomes the design logo - Arny L. Designs.

Here is a link to the program that helped me accomplish this:

Adobe Illustrator

5 comments:

prissyGma said...

I like the 'fist' best. Great designs, very unique.

Double Hawk said...

The mcbombin, I'm nukin' it one may not be suitable to wear in public but the I'm nukin it thing is clever. I like the fist one too prissygma!

Ian France said...

Thank you very much!

Double Hawk - you have a point.

dianasfaria.com said...

Wow!!! your talent has no limits. I like the Buddha one. I think I may get that for myself.

dianasfaria.com said...

PS
For those that haven't noticed, I saw the Buddha on your site over on your sidebar.